Saturday, February 14, 2009

A Valentines Day With Much To Be Desired

Hey!

Well this if my first blog and it seems slightly appropriate that it's Valentine's day. I spent it at home, cleaning my room and the kitchen with my dad. Slightly depressing all day but I kept it at bay with the cleaning and the knowledge that I had to babysit my cousins while their parents went out to dinner. We had tacos for supper. It kicked ass. So my cousins and I killed some zombies and played candy land and and crashed and burned on bmxing with Dave Mirra. How lovely. But they've been gone for over an hour and a half now. So while sitting here I've become ever lonely and my friend just got home from her date with her boyfriend. She is SO happy. He's a fantastic person and I'm so excited about how happy he makes her. :) Alas, it did bring on a sense of sadness in me knowing I did nothing today. Highlight of the day? Toronto whooping Pittsburg's ass 6 - 2 with 6 unanswered goals. Friggin. Friggin. Sweet. I do suppose I'll dig into my Twilight book and possibly finish it tonight. Maybe write a few more poems containing my distaste for the day but, in any sense I'll be off. Well wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment